Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki GSX-R125
- Precision-made aluminium radiator guard designed for easy and exact fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- EP Radiator Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Suzuki GSX-R125 radiator guard utilises original chassis mounting points
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Is an EP radiator guard really necessary for a 125cc motorcycle?
Yes. Any motorcycle radiator should have additional protection because they are nearly impossible to repair and are expensive to replace. The EP Radiator Guard protects from damage caused by road debris. Radiators consist of delicate cooling fins that easily bend and block the passage of air – this can lead to the engine overheating. Also, the radiator’s internal waterways can be holed by stones picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre, or from a rear tyre of a motorcycle / car in front of you.