Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki GSX-S750
- Light-weight graded aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Formed to align with the lines of the radiator
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- No additional modifications are required to the chassis or bodywork
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are designed and positioned to catch passing airflow, which cools engine coolant flowing through the internal radiator core. Unfortunately, their positioning leaves radiators 'open' to damage from road debris. The Suzuki GSX-S750 EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, puncturing the radiator's delicate aluminium cores to cause them to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage.