Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki GSX-S125 GP
- All-aluminium construction fabricated for exact fit and easy installation
- A hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- The EP guard is designed to follow the lines of the original radiator
- Does not restrict the airflow required to help maintain a consistent engine temperature
- Durable black powder coated finish
- All required fasteners and additional mounting brackets are supplied
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fitting instructions available to download
Do I really need an EP radiator guard?
The answer is yes. Most definitely. The EP radiator guard protects the GSX-S125 GP radiator from road debris damage, while allowing cooling air to pass through to cool the pumped coolant. The radiator unit consists of delicate cooling fins and internal cores – the fins easily bend and block the passage of air, which can result in the engine overheating and poor performance. Also, the cooler’s internal cores can be holed by stones to cause the coolant to leak / spray out. Leaking coolant can quickly cause serious engine damage because of rapid overheating. If leaked coolant gets onto the motorcycle’s tyres, there is a good chance of sudden lack of grip.