Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki GSX-S125
- Light-weight aerospace quality aluminium construction
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with no additional chassis modifications
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat gives a stylish factory-like durable finish
- All required anti-vibration pads and fasteners included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What is the reason for fitting an EP Radiator Guard?
The radiator guard protects the Suzuki GSX-S125 radiator from damage by road debris, while at the same time allowing all-important cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s cooling fins easily bend, and bent fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal coolant-carrying cores are also prone to being holed by stones – usually picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into this expensive component. Leaking coolant can make the motorcycle inoperable because of overheating, which, in turn, can lead to engine damage. Coolant can also leak onto the tyres to cause loss of grip.