Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki V-Strom 1000
- Light-weight and tough all-aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important coolant cooling
- The EP guard is formed to follow the lines of the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 radiator
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does an EP radiator guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 radiator from flung road debris while allowing all-important cooling air to pass through to the cooler' and look good at the same time. A cooler's delicate outer fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator's internal cores can also be holed by stones, etc; all usually picked up and fired directly into the cooler from the bike's front tyre or by other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the V-Strom inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage. If leaked coolant reaches the tyres this will cause loss of grip.