Features of EP Dual Protection System for Triumph Bonneville
- Light-weight aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern is a strong defence from stone damage
- Does not restrict airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Compact design ensures the EP Dual Protection System does not interfere with the steering assembly
- Designed to be an easy installation process - no chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Quality fixtures and fittings are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does the EP Dual Protection System give?
The included EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Bonneville radiator from damage caused by road debris such as stones, loose road chippings and so on, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator's delicate cooling fins are easily bent and can cause overheating. The bigger worry is the internal core can be punctured to cause rapid overheating and an increased risk of engine damage. The EP Engine Guard also prevents damage from road debris (chipped engine casings can quickly lead to corrosion) but its primary role is to prevent stones, kerb edges, deep potholes etc from smashing into the cast aluminium of the engine sump area.