Features of EP Dual Protection System for Triumph Bonneville SE
- All-aluminium, light-weight construction
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Quality fasteners and brackets supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download
Does a Triumph Bonneville SE warrant the expense of radiator and engine protection?
Yes, is the simple answer because prevention is always better than the cure. The EP Dual Protection System includes an EP Radiator Guard and EP Engine Guard. The radiator guard prevents damage to the radiator's delicate matrix by loose tarmac chippings, stones and other debris that can be flicked up by the Bonneville SE's front tyre or other traffic. If you've ever had a punctured radiator, you'll know that leaking coolant can result in overheating. And if escaped coolant reaches the tyres it can cause sudden loss of grip. The included EP engine Guard not only protects the engine front and underside against damage by road debris, but also defends the cast ally sump area from being smacked by kerbs, potholes, rocks etc.