Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Bonneville T120 Black
- Lightweight graded aluminium construction featuring EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Formed to align with the lines of the radiator
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- No additional modifications are required to the chassis or bodywork
- Black powder coat on surrounding frame gives a factory-like durable finish
- Silver powder coat is applied to the central guard area.
- Quality fixtures and fittings supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are positioned at the front of the motorcycle to catch passing airflow, which cools engine coolant flowing through the internal radiator core. Unfortunately, because of their positioning, this leaves radiators ‘open’ to damage from road debris. The EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the Triumph Bonneville T120 Black radiator’s delicate cooling fins and internal core by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, puncturing the radiator. The result of a holed radiator will be overheating, which can result in engine damage.