Features of EP Exhaust Header Protection for Triumph Daytona 675
- All-aluminium, lightweight (100 gm) construction
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers unrestricted airflow to maintain efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit and easy installation - five minutes to complete
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Also acts as an infill panel to deliver a sportier stance
- Quality fasteners and brackets supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does EP Exhaust Header Protection give?
The EP Exhaust Header Protection prevents the Triumph Daytona 675 exhaust header pipes (downpipes) from being damaged by road debris, such as stones, loose road chippings and more, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The header protection also stops road debris from hitting the engine cases, which without protection can soon look very second-hand. The header protection also serves as a stylish infill panel, which ramps up even further the Daytona 675's sporty-style.