Features of EP Radiator Guard & EP Exhaust Header Protection Set for Triumph Daytona 675
- Two-piece, all-aluminium construction fabricated for easy installation with no chassis modifications
- High strength to weight ratio – 360 gm combined weight
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern in both units provides a rigid defence against road debris
- The EP Radiator Guard and header protection are formed for a perfect, precise fit
- Delivers optimal airflow to maintain effective engine cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- All required fasteners and additional mounting brackets are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
What purpose do these two EP accessories serve?
The EP Radiator Guard protects the Daytona 675 radiator from road debris damage. The radiator cooling fins easily bend from being hit by stones etc, to block the passage of cooling air, which can result in the engine overheating and poor performance. Also, the cooler’s internal core can be holed by stones to cause the coolant to leak / spray out. The result will be rapid overheating, which can lead to engine damage. And leaked coolant on motorcycle tyres is a lethal combination. The header protection grill prevents road debris damage to the exposed exhaust downpipes, which unfortunately are in the line of fire for stones, loose tarmac chippings and other road cack being thrown up by the front tyre or passing traffic. Fitment of the two EP units also gives the Triumph Daytona 675 a sportier, finished look.