Features of Exhaust Header Protection for Triumph Daytona 675R
- Precision-made aluminium protection guard designed for easy and exact mounting
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- EP Exhaust Header Protection provides maximum defence against road debris
- No additional chassis modifications needed - only five minutes to install
- Quality fasteners and mounting brackets supplied
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download
Is EP Exhaust Header Protection necessary for the Daytona 675R?
Protection for any vulnerable motorcycle component is necessary because it can save you expense and worry. The exhaust header pipes (downpipes) sit directly behind the front wheel and are in the direct line of fire from stones, loose tarmac chippings and other road debris that can be flicked up by the front tyre. The result of which can be dents, scratches and tarnishing of the downpipes. It's also worth noting the EP Exhaust Header Protection also acts as a stylish infill panel to give a sportier look.