Features of EP Radiator Guard & EP Exhaust Header Protection Set for Triumph Daytona 675R
- The EP Radiator Guard and header protection are formed for a perfect, precise fit
- Graded aluminium alloy construction for high strength to weight ratio - 360 gm combined weight
- Designed for easy installation with no chassis modifications
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern in both units provides a rigid defence against road debris
- Delivers optimal airflow to maintain effective engine cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fasteners and mounting brackets are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
What do the radiator guard and header protection do exactly?
The Daytona 675R radiator's cooling fins and exhaust downpipes are prone to damage from stones and other road debris. In the case of the radiator, bent and damaged fins reduce the passage of cooling air, which can result in the engine overheating and poor performance. Also, the cooler's internal core can be holed by stones, which causes the coolant to leak / spray out. The result will be rapid overheating, and this can lead to engine damage - not forgetting the additional expense of a replacement radiator. The EP Rad Guard and EP Header Protection are designed to protect these components from road debris while allowing cooling air to pass through and look good at the same time.