Features of EP Dual Protection System for Triumph Scrambler
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure and easy install
- No modifications required to the chassis or chassis components
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern in the radiator guard delivers maximum airflow for all-important cooling
- A high strength-to-weight ratio gives proven protection without unnecessary bulk
- Both guards finished in durable, black powder coating
- Quality fasteners and brackets supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does an EP Dual Protection System deliver?
The EP Dual Protection System is a precision-made accessory set that delivers in two ways: 1) to enhance the Triumph Scrambler retro-styling, and 2) protect the delicate radiator and engine sump area from road and off-road debris. Because the radiator is positioned to catch cooling airflow, it is at risk of being damaged by road chippings, stones, and broken road furniture. The same goes for the frontal and underside of the engine. The radiator guard protects the radiator's delicate cooling fins from being 'shot blasted' by stones or punctured causing it to leak. The engine guard prevents damage from kerbs, speed bumps, sunken drains and potholes etc, which could seriously damage the sump area.