Features of EP Dual Protection System for Triumph Steve McQueen Edition
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure and easy install
- No modifications required to the chassis or chassis components
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern in the radiator guard delivers maximum airflow for all-important cooling
- A high strength-to-weight ratio gives proven protection without unnecessary bulk
- Both EP accessories are finished in durable, black powder coating
- Quality fasteners and brackets supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does an EP Dual Protection System deliver?
The EP Dual Protection System is a unique accessory set that delivers protection to the Steve McQueen Edition radiator and front underside of the engine, namely the sump area. However, being quality-made items, the combined protective set also serves as tasteful customisation to further enhance the bike's cool, retro appeal. Because the radiator is positioned to catch passing airflow, it is at risk of being damaged by road chippings, stones, and broken road furniture. The engine guard also prevents damage to the engine cases but specialises in protecting the sump area from hitting kerb edges, speed bumps, sunken manholes and potholes, which could easily scrape or crack the aluminium casting.