Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Triple R
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure, precise fit and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coat finish on main guard
- Anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Street Triple R radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing air to pass through to maintain the radiator’s ability to cool the pumped liquid coolant. The radiator’s delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal waterways are prone to being holed by stones and other debris that is usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the front tyre or by other traffic. Leaking coolant can A) cause rapid overheating, which could result in engine damage, or B) cause sudden loss of grip if it gets onto the tyres, or C) both the aforementioned.