Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Triple
- All-aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Engineered for a secure, precise fit, low weight, and easy installation
- Designed for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Protective damping material provided
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Hot coolant is pumped from the Triumph Street Triple engine to the radiator, where it is then cooled by the passing airflow before returning to the engine. Because a radiator is positioned to catch passing air it is also 'open' to damage from road debris. The EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal coolant tubes by preventing stones and other debris from 'shot blasting' or, worse, puncturing the radiator's delicate aluminium construction, causing it to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage. Escaping coolant can also leak onto the tyres and cause sudden loss of grip.