Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Twin
- Lightweight, all-aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- The EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- Allows maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coat finish on the outer radiator shroud; silver finish on the guard
- All fixings supplied as standard
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fitting instructions available to download
Is an EP Radiator Guard necessary?
100% yes. An EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Street Twin radiator from light and heavy damage caused by road debris, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The Triumph radiator consists of thin cooling fins and internal cores – the fins easily bend and block the passage of air, which will eventually lead to overheating and reduction in engine performance. The internal cores could also be holed by debris, such as a stone being picked up by the bike’s front tyre or other traffic and flung directly at the radiator. The result is rapid engine overheating, and if the slippery coolant sprays onto the tyres it can cause sudden loss of grip.