Features of EP Rectifier Guard for Triumph Street Twin
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction
- Designed to be fitted to existing chassis mounting points
- No modifications required to chassis components
- EP Rectifier Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives maximum defence against road debris
- Does not restrict passage of airflow
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fixtures where required are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Rectifier Guard?
A motorcycle rectifier converts generated AC electrical current to DC current and supplies a regulated DC voltage to the battery. This means the rectifier generates heat and is positioned to enable open or passing air to cool it. Unfortunately, the rectifier's positioning means it is vulnerable to being damaged by road debris (stones, grit etc). The EP Rectifier Guard protects the rectifier from stones, while maintaining airflow to prevent the rectifier from overheating. Let's not forget the EP Rectifier Guard is designed to be stylish as well as functional and enhances the Triumph Street Twin's retro looks.