Features of EP Dual Protection System for Triumph Thruxton
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction
- High strength to weight ratio
- The system provides protection for the radiator and engine sump area
- Hexagonal hole-pattern in the EP Radiator Guard delivers unrestricted flow of cooling air
- Easy installation - no additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fixtures and fittings where required are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Dual Protection System?
As a precision-made accessory set the EP Dual Protection System serves two purposes: to enhance the Triumph Thruxton's retro-styling while protecting the vulnerable radiator and engine sump area. Because the radiator is positioned to catch as much passing airflow as possible it is at risk of being damaged by road chippings, stones, and other road debris - as is the frontal and underside of the engine. The EP Dual Protection System prevents the radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal core from being 'shot blasted' or, worse, punctured causing it to leak. The engine guard will also prevent damage by road furniture, such as kerbs, speed bumps, etc, which can smash the sump casting.