Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
- All-aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Engineered for a secure, precise fit, minimal weight, and easy installation
- Designed for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Black powder coat delivers a factory-like durable finish
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why should I fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Hot coolant is pumped from the engine to the radiator, where it is then cooled by passing airflow before returning to the engine. Because a radiator is positioned to catch passing air it is also 'open' to damage from road debris. The EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal galleries from being mashed by stones and other debris, but mainly to prevent the radiator from being punctured and causing it to leak. The result of a leak will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage. Also, escaping coolant can also leak onto the tyres and cause sudden loss of grip.