Features of EP Radiator Guard & Oil Cooler Guard Set for Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
- CNC-machined, all-aluminium construction designed for easy and precise fitment
- EP Radiator Guard and Oil Cooler Guard provide maximum defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern feature on both products to allow unrestricted airflow
- Designed with high strength to weight ratio
- No additional chassis modifications required to install both EP guards
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Quality fixtures and fittings where required are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard & Oil Cooler Guard Set?
Radiators and oil coolers are positioned to catch passing airflow. Because of their position they are at risk to being damaged by road debris. The EP guard set is designed to protect the radiator and oil cooler’s delicate aluminium fins and internal cores by preventing stones and other debris from ‘shot blasting’ or, worse, puncturing the soft aluminium construction to cause them to leak. The result of which will see overheating if the radiator is holed, or loss of oil pressure if the oil cooler is ruptured, which, in turn, can result in severe engine damage. Escaping coolant and oil can also leak onto the tyres and cause sudden loss of grip.