Features of EP Radiator Guard for the WK 650i
- Light-weight, all-aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- A hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against stones and other debris
- EP Radiator Guard is formed to follow exactly the lines of the CF Moto radiator
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Requires no modifications to the chassis components
- Fitting instructions available from the Evotech Performance website
Is an EP Radiator Guard really necessary?
In a word: yes. An EP Radiator Guard protects the WK 650i radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The WK 650i radiator consists of delicate cooling fins that easily bend and block the passage of air – this can lead to the engine overheating. Also, the radiator’s internal waterways can be holed by stones as a result of being picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre, or by other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the WK 650i inoperable through overheating. Plus, coolant can leak onto the rear tyre to cause loss of grip.