Features of EP Rectifier Guard for Triumph Bonneville T100
- Precision design and fabrication means an easy install with no chassis modification
- Machined EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern does not restrict air flow
- EP Rectifier Guard is a stylish defence against road debris
- No chassis modifications needed for a secure fit
- Quality replacement fasteners and mounting spacers supplied
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
An EP Rectifier Guard does what?
An EP Rectifier guard protects the Triumph Bonneville T100 rectifier from stones and other road debris that can be flicked up by traffic. Although it looks durable, the rectifier can quickly look abused and, at worst, a heavy impact can crack it, which will lead to early failure. Not only does the guard protect, but it also looks good, adding a touch more design flair to an already good looking retro-themed motorcycle.