Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale V4
- Crafted from engineering grade materials
- Durable injection-moulded nylon bobbin outer with aluminium inner for reinforcement
- Bobbin outer can revolve with impact
- Secured through the front spindle via a stainless steel spindle rod
- Replacement bobbin heads are available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Offering protection to the front wheel spindle, lower front forks and brake calipers, EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale V4 are discreet yet strong. The black bobbins sit tightly either side of the front spindle, held in place by a rolled-thread spindle rod. The durable materials of injection-moulded nylon and aluminium hope to be first to take impact should an incident occur. Additionally, the nylon outers are able to twist with impact to reduce stress and wear on the wheel and bobbins.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.