Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Speed Triple RS
- Hard-wearing nylon bobbin head supported by aluminium spacer
- Held via a rolled-thread spindle rod
- Attached through the wheel spindle
- Anodised red hub stop finishes the exhaust side of the spindle rod
- Made from engineering grade materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Evotech Performance recommends you defend the front end of the Speed Triple RS with EP Front Spindle Bobbins. Held through the wheel using a rolled-thread spindle, the nylon outer and aluminium inner should receive impact first in the unlikely event of a crash. With EP's innovative design, the nylon bobbin head can move on impact to decrease any stress on the wheel.