Win tickets to the BSB opening round at Donington Park!
If you’d prefer a taste of live Bennetts British Superbike Championship action to a chocolate egg this Easter, don’t miss this opportunity to win a pair of free-entry passes to the opening races of the BSB season at Donington Park on Monday 2 April.
Everyone who buys an EP product online between 20-26 March (inclusive) will be entered into a free prize draw to win two (2) race day tickets, courtesy of Evotech Performance-supported team, Smiths Racing.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to EP’s (Evotech Performance) free prize draw (“The Promotion”). Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Evotech Performance, whose registered office is at Beechings Way, Alford, LN13 9JE (“the Promoter”).
- Due to the short timescales, this Promotion is open to UK residents only (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants simply need to purchase an EP product from https://evotech-performance.com to be entered into a free prize draw. No minimum spend is required. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete sales or sales not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
- The Promotion will run from 10am on Tuesday 20 March 2018 to 12am on Tuesday 27 March 2018 (“the Closing Date”). Customers purchasing products after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
- There shall be one prize (“the Prize”) which consists of:
- Two (2) race day only tickets to the first round of the Bennetts British Superbike Championship at Donington Park on Monday 2 April 2018, courtesy of Smiths Racing.
- The Winner is responsible for:
- travel to and from Donington Park race circuit plus any car parking expenses incurred at the venue
- arranging travel insurance/personal medical insurance with repatriation for themselves and their guest, if required
- food and refreshments while at the event
- the cost of any other optional activities at the event.
- The Winner shall be selected at random from those deemed eligible after following the above entry criteria. The Winner shall be notified by email and their name posted on Evotech’s social media channels no later than 11am on Tuesday 27 March 2018, and shall have until 4pm on Tuesday 27 March 2018 to claim the Prize.
- In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
- There shall be no cash alternatives to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for that/those of equal value.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be resold or given away as a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- tampering with the entry process
- acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual or
- any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
- The Winner and their guest may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize including but not limited to travel, parking, accommodation, food or refreshments.
- Where the Prize involve use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third party’s venue, the Winner will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.