Features of EP Radiator Guard for Aprilia RSV4 1000
- All-aluminium, light-weight construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- All required fasteners and anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are designed and positioned so they are not restricted to the open air and passing airflow, which cools engine coolant flowing through the internal radiator core. Unfortunately, radiators are also 'open' to damage from road debris. The Aprilia RSV4 EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, puncturing the radiator's delicate aluminium cores to cause them to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage.