Features of EP Radiator Guard for Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory
- Aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Engineered for maximum protection from road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- No additional modifications are required to the chassis or bodywork
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- All required fasteners and anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are designed and positioned to catch passing airflow, which cools engine coolant flowing through the internal radiator core. Unfortunately, radiators are also ‘open’ to damage from road debris. The Aprilia V4 1100 Factory EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator’s delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, puncturing the radiator’s delicate aluminium cores to cause them to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage.