Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR
- All-aluminium construction fabricated for exact fit and easy installation
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern defends against road debris without restricting airflow
- The EP guard is designed to follow the lines of the original oil cooler
- Durable black powder coated finish
- All required fixings are supplied
- Fitment of this light-weight guard requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Do I really need an EP oil cooler guard?
Prevention is better than cure… The EP oil cooler guard protects the Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR oil cooler from being damaged by stones, grit etc, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The cooler unit consists of delicate cooling fins and internal cores – the fins easily bend and block the passage of air, which can result in the engine overheating. Also, the cooler’s internal cores can easily be holed cause the oil to leak / spray out. Leaking oil can result in low engine oil pressure and serious engine damage. If leaked oil gets onto the motorcycle’s tyres, there is a good chance of sudden lack of grip.