Features of EP Radiator Guard for Aprilia RSV4 1000 APRC
- Constructed from aerospace quality aluminium and formed to match the radiator shape
- Designed to provide maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern maintains airflow for required cooling
- EP products are fabricated to ensure a secure, precise fit and easy installation
- Finished coating is durable black powder coat
- Stainless steel mounting fasteners are included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What is the reason for fitting an EP Radiator Guard?
The EP radiator guard protects the Aprilia RSV4 1000 APRC radiator from damage by road debris, while at the same time allowing all-important cooling air to pass through. The radiator cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. Also, the radiator’s internal aluminium cores are prone to being holed by stones. A damaged radiator can leak coolant to make the motorcycle inoperable through overheating, which, in turn, can lead to engine damage. Replacing a split radiator is very expensive compared to the purchase price of an EP radiator guard.