Features of EP Radiator Guard for the Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory
- All-aluminium light-weight construction engineered for easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- EP Radiator Guard is formed to follow the lines of the CF Moto radiator
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- All fasteners and anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What protection does an EP motorcycle radiator guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Aprilia RSV4 Factory radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through – and look good at the same time. A radiator’s delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator’s internal cores can also be holed by stones, etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or from other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the motorbike inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.