Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Aprilia RSV4 1000 RF
- All-aluminium light-weight construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important oil cooling
- The EP guard is formed to follow the lines of the RSV4 1000 RF oil cooler
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fixtures and anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What protection does an EP oil cooler guard give?
An EP Oil Cooler Guard protects the oil cooler from flung road debris while allowing all-important cooling air to pass through to the cooler– and look good at the same time. A cooler’s delicate outer fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating of the oil. The cooler’s internal cores can also be holed by stones, etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the cooler from the bike’s front tyre or other traffic. Leaking oil will make the motorbike inoperable because of reduced oil pressure, which can result in engine damage. If leaked oil reaches the tyres this will cause loss of grip.