Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory
- All-aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important oil cooling
- The light-weight EP guard allows retention of the original bodywork
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fixtures and anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Oil Cooler Guard?
Oil coolers are designed and positioned to maximise the cooling effect of passing airflow to maintain a consistent engine running temperature. Unfortunately, because of their ‘open’ position, coolers are prone to damage from road debris. The standard Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory guard is more cosmetic than effective at protecting the cooler’s delicate cooling fins and internal core from being ‘shot blasted’ or punctured by stones, grit etc. The EP guard greatly reduces the chances of the cooler being holed, which will cause a drop in oil pressure – reduced oil pressure could seriously damage the engine.