Features of EP Radiator Guard for Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory
- Light-weight, all-aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- The EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- EP radiator guards are formed to closely follow the frontal area of the radiator
- Allows maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Black powder coat finish
- All required fasteners are supplied
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Is an EP radiator guard really necessary?
Yes, it is. An EP radiator guard protects the delicate Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The Aprilia radiator consists of delicate cooling fins and internal cores – these fins easily bend and block the passage of air, which will eventually lead to the engine overheating and reducing engine performance. Also, the internal cores can be holed by debris, such as a stone. This is usually the result of debris being picked up by the bike’s front tyre or other traffic and flung directly into the radiator. Not only will this lead to rapid engine overheating but slippery coolant on tyres can cause sudden loss of grip.