Features of EP Radiator Guard for BMW S 1000 R
- Fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium alloy
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other debris
- Airflow for efficient cooling is guaranteed thanks to the EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with a very easy installation process
- Black powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- No modifications to chassis or chassis components
- Anti-vibration material supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver to me and my S 1000 R?
The EP Radiator Guard protects the BMW S 1000 R radiator system from damage caused by road debris (gravel, mud, dropped waste, sticks etc), while at the same time letting unrestricted cool air pass through to the radiator. The radiators’ aluminium cooling fins easily bend to restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiators’ internal cores are also susceptible to being holed by stones, which can be picked up by the front tyre or other traffic and spat directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant will make the BMW S 1000 R overheat, whichcan lead to engine damage.