Features of EP Garmin Compatible Sat Nav Mount for the Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak
- Black powder-coated aluminium bracket with precision designed Garmin mounting point
- Screen angle can be adjusted using wing screws behind attaching point
- Attaches to the screen support framework
- No modification to your motorcycle required
- Fitting instructions can be found on this web page
What is a motorcycle sat nav mount?
EP’s sat nav mount sites a Garmin motorcycle sat nav within the rider’s peripheral vision for easy access on a ride. Manufactured from lightweight aluminium and reinforced with black powder-coating, the bracket can be quickly installed using our online instructions. The bracket attaches to the screen support framework with all required fastenings included in the kit. For a last adjustment, the angle of the screen can be altered to suit the rider using the wing screws behind the mounting point.
N.B. Garmin motorcycle sat nav not included. Compatible with all Zumo models.