Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Monster 821
- Designed and manufactured to precisely fit your Ducati
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin heads sitting either side of the front wheel
- Supported by an aluminium inner
- Connected through the spindle by a stainless steel rolled-thread rod
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Protecting the front wheel spindle retainers, brake calipers and lower forks, EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Monster 821 are discreet yet strong protection. Spindle bobbins of black injection-moulded nylon sit either side of the front wheel intending to be first to receive impact should an unlikely incident occur. The bobbins sit upon an aluminium inner, which adds strength, whilst the bobbins are still free to move with impact to reduce stress and wear.