Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Scrambler
- Precision-made all-aluminium two-piece unit (guard & guard surround)
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern defends against debris but allows maximum airflow
- The EP guard is formed to follow exactly the lines of the radiator
- he guard uses existing mounting points with no additional modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fixtures and fittings where required are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
What if I take my Triumph Street Scrambler off-road?
EP Radiator Guards are designed to protect the Triumph Street Scrambler radiator regardless of where it is ridden - it's fabricated to prevent damage to the radiator from stones and other road debris while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. We are not just talking about the delicate cooling fins; there is a high risk of, say, a stone chipping holing the radiator core. As a fragile and intricate component, the Street Scrambler radiator is very difficult to repair (in most cases beyond economical repair) and expensive to replace - considerably more than the cost of an EP radiator guard.