Features of EP Evo Folding Clutch & Brake Lever Set
- Designed by Evotech Performance using state of the art design software – and riding experience
- Anatomically correct deep radiused edges along each lever length for comfort, feel and style
- Lever blades pivot upwards upon contact with a solid object to help prevent breakage –manually returns to original position
- Lever held firmly in place by tensioned spring and bearing and cannot accidentally be moved out of position
- Six-position adjustment span via an anodised adjuster on both levers to suit varying finger lengths
- Adjustment position shown via machined indents
- 17mm typical (+/- 1mm) lever span adjustment range (measured at lever midpoint)
- Lever blade and bracket mount union machined from billet aluminium
- Stainless steel CNC-machined clevis pins, retaining clips and, where supplied, piston adjustment screw/barrel and tension retaining spring
- Scalloped machining to rear of lever reduces weight while retaining strength
- CNC-machined bracket mount unions for a precise and fuss-free install of OE components
- Lever ball-end dimensions meet statutory requirements
- Durable black anodise finish on lever blades and bracket mount unions
- Red durable anodise finish on span adjusters
- Alternative colour (green, silver, blue, black, gold, orange, titanium) span adjusters available from our EP Accessories section
- Levers and bracket mount unions feature Evotech Performance brand logos
- Video fitting instructions available for download
What is an EP Evo Folding Clutch & Brake Lever Set
Quite simply, a quality, British-designed, full length aftermarket clutch and brake lever set that are fully adjustable, stylish and are less prone to break in the event of spill, or simple drop of the bike to enable you to carry on riding. Each EP Evo Folding Clutch & Brake Lever features a pivot point that allows the lever to move upwards when it is struck by a solid object. The pivot point features a tensioned spring system to hold the lever in place as per a standard lever, so it cannot accidentally be moved by the rider’s hands/fingers. EP brake levers and EP clutch levers also feature a six-way finger span adjuster to fine tune the ideal lever position.
Are they for road or track day use, and are they safe to be used on the road?
All EP Evo Folding Clutch & Brake Lever Sets are designed for road, track day and even off-road excursions on ADV bikes – basically any riding situation you would normally ride your road-going motorcycle. With regards to them being safe to use – they are very safe. Each component part has been designed by Evotech Performance engineers to deal with the rigours of an OE clutch and brake lever with added benefit of a pivot system to allow both levers to pivot upwards when they hit a solid object. This reduces the chances of the levers breaking and leaving you stranded.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.