Key Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection for the Honda VFR800X Crossrunner
- Nylon slider covering an aluminium core
- Held through the front wheel spindle via a stainless steel spindle
- Additional spindle bolt with through-hole supplied plus all other required fixings
- All parts designed and manufactured to EP’s high standards
- Individual replacement bobbins can be purchased here
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Using Evotech Performance’s innovative design, EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Honda VFR800X Crossrunner offer crash protection to the lower front forks. The nylon bobbin is able to rotate with any impact to reduce stress and wear on the lower front end. Inside the nylon is a strong aluminium core which connects to the front wheel via rolled thread stainless steel spindle. Finally, for the crash protectors to fit to the Crossrunner, a replacement spindle bolt is provided with a through-hole for the spindle rod to slide through.