Features of EP Garmin Compatible Sat Nav Mount for the Ducati Multistrada V2
- Black powder-coated aluminium bracket with precision designed Garmin mounting point
- Screen angle can be altered using wing screws behind attaching point
- Attaches to the screen support framework
- No modification to your motorcycle required
- Fitting instructions are located on this web page
What is a motorcycle sat nav mount?
EP's sat nav mount places a Garmin motorcycle sat nav within the rider's peripheral vision for easy access on a ride. Manufactured from lightweight aluminium and reinforced with black powder-coating, the bracket can be quickly mounted using our online instructions. The bracket attaches to the screen support framework with all required fastenings included in the kit. For a final adjustment, the angle of the screen can be altered to suit the rider via the wing screws behind the mounting point.
N.B. Garmin motorcycle sat nav not included. Compatible with all Zumo models.