Features of EP Brake and Clutch Lever Protector Kit (Road) for the KTM 890 Duke GP
- Lever protector blades are CNC machined from high-grade billet aluminium
- Unique EP mounting design incorporating EP’s heavier Road-option stainless steel bar end weights
- Protector blades feature air-flow guides and machined lines to prevent airflow disturbance
- Kit can aid reduction of high-frequency vibration felt through the handlebar
- Easy but secure mounting
- Stainless steel fasteners included
Why should I fit an EP Brake and Clutch Lever Protector Kit to my Duke?
Originating from motorcycle racing, but equally useful protection for road journeys, EP Brake and Clutch Lever Protectors prevent accidental application or damage of the brake and clutch systems – a great safety addition for any rider. For the KTM 890 Duke GP, EP have produced a bike-specific mounting system, which includes both lever guards and vibration-reducing handlebar weights in one easy to install kit. These are produced in the UK with Evotech’s high-grade materials of aluminium and stainless steel, finished in EP’s signature matt black powder-coating.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.