Features of EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Kawasaki Ninja 650 40th Anniversary Edition
- Rear wheel supports, suitable for C or V type paddock stands
- Race-proven hourglass shaped injection-moulded nylon bobbins
- Press fit with a stainless steel inner bush for further strength
- CNC-machined and anodised aluminium spacer for a precision fit
- Install into the swingarm’s existing mounting points
- Mounting bolt and all other necessary fittings are included in the kit
What are Paddock Stand Bobbins?
Fabricated from high quality materials for longevity and strength, EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Kawasaki Ninja 650 40th Anniversary Edition are the ideal selection for at-home maintenance and upright storage. The bobbins are quickly installed and can be used with a range of C or V style paddock stand brands to raise the rear wheel. The nylon bobbin’s hourglass shape, strengthened with a stainless steel inner bush, ensures a firm anchor point for short maintenance tasks or long term storage of the motorcycle.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.