Features of EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Kawasaki Z900RS Performance
- Rear wheel supports, suitable for C or V type paddock stands
- Bolts into the swingarm’s existing mounting points
- Race-proven hourglass shaped injection-moulded nylon bobbins
- Press fit with a stainless steel inner bush for additional support
- CNC-machined and anodised aluminium spacer for a precision fit
- Mounting bolt and all other necessary fittings are included in the kit
What are Paddock Stand Bobbins?
Crafted from high quality materials for longevity and strength, EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Kawasaki Z900RS Performance are the preferred choice for at-home maintenance and upright storage. The bobbins are quickly installed and can be used with a range of C or V style paddock stand brands to lift the rear wheel. The nylon bobbin’s hourglass shape, reinforced with a stainless steel inner bush, ensures a firm anchor point for short maintenance tasks or long term storage of the motorcycle.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike. EP Paddock Stand Bobbins should be treated as a workshop tool and removed for rides.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.