Features of EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC
- EP’s race proven hourglass bobbin design for the rear wheel
- Injection-moulded nylon with an inner stainless steel bush
- CNC-machined and anodised aluminium spacer brings a precision fit to your Triumph
- Inserts into existing mounting points in the swingarm
- Stainless steel mounting bolt and all other fittings included
What are Paddock Stand Bobbins?
An easy addition to your Triumph to assist in maintenance and upright storage, EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC are fabricated from robust materials. The injection moulded nylon bobbins also include a stainless steel inner bush for additional strength, perfect for long term storage of your motorcycle. EP’s hourglass shape of the bobbin ensures a firm, controlled alignment with C or V type paddock stands.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike. EP Paddock Stand Bobbins should be treated as a workshop tool and removed for rides.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.