Features of EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Triumph Trident
- Hourglass shaped injection-moulded nylon bobbin reinforced by a press fit stainless steel inner
- Anodised, CNC-machined aluminium spacer gives a precision fit
- Suitable for C or V cup Rear Paddock Stands
- Fastens either side of the swingarm to securely lift the rear wheel
- Stainless steel mounting bolt and all other fittings included
What are Paddock Stand Bobbins?
EP Paddock Stand Bobbins for the Triumph Trident are the ideal addition to your motorcycle, allowing you to elevate the rear wheel for maintenance tasks or for longer term storage. The bobbins are fabricated from strong injection-moulded nylon and are braced with a press fit inner stainless steel bush to support the weight of the back end. Each bobbin also features an aluminium spacer, shaped to accurately fit the bobbins to your Triumph. The bobbins have an hourglass shape for a controlled alignment to a range of C or V cup paddock stands.
Note: EP Paddock Stand Bobbins are designed to support the weight of the motorcycle only. They are not designed to withstand the additional weight of a person sitting on the bike. EP Paddock Stand Bobbins should be treated as a workshop tool and removed for rides.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.