Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki V-Strom 1050
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure, precise fit and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coat finish on main guard
- Anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Suzuki V-Strom 1050 radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator's internal waterways are very prone to being holed by stones, debris etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the V-Strom 1050 inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.