Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Trident
- Precision-made all-aluminium radiator guard with high strength to weight ratio
- Designed to be easily fitted by the owner
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern is a perfect defence against stones without restricting airflow
- The EP guard is formed to follow exactly the lines of the radiator
- The guard uses existing mounting points with no additional modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration pads are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why would a Triumph Trident require a radiator guard?
EP radiator guards are designed to protect a motorcycle radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Regardless of engine capacity and overall performance, without a quality radiator guard in place the radiator cooling fins can get hammered and stone chippings, flung from the front tyre or passing traffic, can hole the radiator core. As a fragile and intricate component, the Trident radiator is very difficult to repair (in most cases beyond economical repair) and expensive to replace.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
EU Reg. Design: 008654792-0003
UK Reg. Design: 6148292
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.