Features of EP Radiator & Oil Cooler guard set for the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 40th Anniversary Edition
- All-aluminium light-weight construction engineered for easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- EP Radiator & Oil Cooler guard set is formed to follow the lines of the Aprilia radiator
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- All fasteners and anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does an EP motorcycle radiator & header guard set give?
An EP radiator guard protects the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 40th Anniversary Edition radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through - and look good at the same time. A radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator's internal cores can also be holed by stones, etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or from other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the motorbike inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
EU Reg. Design: 008654792-0007
UK Reg. Design: 6148296
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.