Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Multistrada 1200 S
- Mounted through the rear wheel spindle to protect the single swing arm
- Nylon bobbin head with aluminium support with a red hub stop on the exhaust side
- Trouble free to install
- Held through the wheel using a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Made from engineering grade materials
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Protruding from the driveline side of the Multistrada 1200 S, the nylon bobbin head and aluminium inner shields the lower single swing arm and sprocket carrier. Made from injection-moulded nylon, the bobbin head lies independent of the aluminium support and can rotate with impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the exhaust side, a striking red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod.